Certus is an accredited reseller and offers expert consulting services for InfoSphere QualityStage to help identify and resolve data quality issues.
The QualityStage software uses easy-to-use, design-as-you-think flow diagrams, so data quality can be embedded in any information integration process.
The quality functions include:
- free-form text investigation - allowing you to recognize and parse out individual fields of data from free-form text;
- standardization – allowing individual fields to be made uniform according to your own standards;
- address verification and correction – which uses postal information to standardize, validate, and enrich address data;
- matching – which allows duplicates to be removed from individual sources, and common records across sources to be identified and linked;
- and lastly, survivorship – which allows the best data from across different systems to be merged into a consolidated record.