IBM’s smarter planet is “instrumented, interconnected and intelligent” and the world is adapting and embracing the opportunities the smarter planet offers.
Businesses are changing rapidly to take advantage of social business technologies – in many cases driven by customer requirements. Employees are connected with mobile devices, influencing BYOD strategies in the workplace. Social networking accounts for a quarter of people’s online time – it’s influencing the way businesses communicate. And as people become more connected, groups or networks become more intelligent - learning from each other, mining social data, predicting and analysing it, and acting on it rapidly.
A social business will rely on:
- Networks – employees, partners and customers want access to expertise;
- Collaboration – for insights in real time, and better decision-making;
- Mobility – to optimise the workforce regardless of location;
- Integration – of social collaboration and applications for effective information sharing.
The benefits for business include:
- Deeper customer relationships;
- Increased operational efficiencies;
- A workforce that is more efficient and effective.
Certus can help organisations move towards their social business goals. Our capabilities extend to user experience design, custom development, implementation and ongoing support . These are backed by technologies including collaboration tools for instant messaging and online communities and meetings, predictive and social analytics , mobile development and mobility tools , security, data governance , web content management , and web analytics. End-to-end services to transform your business.