Case management in today’s service environment has never been more challenging. People are becoming more mobile. Communication channels are multiplying, and clients are switching platforms at will. BYOD brings its own challenges. Businesses will be judged by clients on the accuracy of their records, the consistency of their communications, and the speed, efficiency and credibility with which cases are processed.
A case is any project, transaction, service or response that’s opened and closed over a period of time to resolve a problem, claim, request, proposal, development or other complex activity. It’ll involve many people inside and outside an organisation, with varying relationships to each other, as well as multiple documents and messages - e-mails, text documents, spreadsheets, voice recordings, images, video clips, or presentations.
Improving your case management means:
- Better process productivity
- More effective internal collaboration
- Higher quality customer service
- Lower compliance risks
Certus ECM consultants will use IBM Case Management to help your organisation integrate business processes with content, uniting information, processes and people to provide a 360-degree view of case information – leading to more successful case outcomes.
You’ll benefit from:
- Data and document management – collect and store digital assets in a central location, classify and describe the information using metadata, individually secure each piece of information and search across all information from a single location.
- Data validation for a single field or a group of fields
- Common storage areas for all case data and any kind of content independent of the file format
- Better and quicker collaboration using social software Lotus Sametime
- Business rules management for better control
- Text and content analytics to check unstructured data and identify statistically significant correlations and case analytics to identify trends in case processing