There is no “one size fits all” approach to enterprise integration. A complete approach requires skills and capabilities to bring all technology components together in a unified, complete solution.
Our integration consulting team is expert at creating fit-for-purpose integration strategies for customers and delivering integration platforms that meet their needs and expectations.
From integration strategy development at the beginning of an engagement, establishing standards and governance, through integration development, testing, deployment and ongoing monitoring and management, we offer a complete end-to-end capability for enterprise integration requirements.
The right strategy from the outset to ensure integration goals are achieved and maintained.
- SOA competency centres to establish best practices, governance and to achieve re-use objectives.
- Standard business taxonomies and information governance practices based on IBM’s Business Glossary.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platforms based on IBM’s WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, DataPower and WebSphere Process Server.
- Service governance based on IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR).
- End-to-end development, testing and deployment processes with IBM Rational software engineering tools.
- Management of service assets via Rational Asset Manager.
- IBM’s DataPower XG-45 secure web service gateway for trading partners.
- Integration of trading partners with IBM’s DataPower XB-62 B2B appliance, WebSphere Partner Gateway or the IBM Sterling family of B2B integration solutions.
- User identity and access management with Tivoli security.
- Integration of cloud applications with IBM Cast Iron.
- Integration between middleware platforms and IBM Cognos for real time views of transactions.
- Centralisation of security policy with via IBM’s Tivoli Security Policy Manager.
- Monitoring and management of integration infrastructure with IBM Tivoli Monitoring and Certus’ MQ Event Monitor.
- Ongoing management of your environment via our Certus Advantage support programme.