Social media and social business technologies are rapidly changing the way businesses engage with employees, suppliers and customers. Enterprises can ask for and receive feedback immediately. Employees can collaborate and communicate no matter where they are. Innovation and knowledge sharing opportunities are unleashed. Customers can provide instant feedback on marketing and product offers and businesses can respond accordingly.
Certus is a certified expert in IBM’s social and collaboration software solutions. Our capabilities extend to user experience application design, custom development, implementation and ongoing support – all aimed at delivering high performing social business solutions within the enterprise and for customers.
Our Social Business team works with enterprise customers to design, deliver and support IBM Connections for collaboration solutions, including:
- Implementation of social business platform based on IBM Connections to provide micro-blogging, blogs, wikis and file/document management;
- Integration of third party multi-party tools such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Live Communications Server;
- Integration of IBM Connections with IBM’s FileNet ECM platform to enable a single enterprise content repository;
- Extension of social business platform to mobile devices;
- Outsourced administration and support of IBM Connections applications for large and small customers via the Certus Advantage programme.