Service & Work Management
At the core of effective asset management is an organisations ability to drive effective work and service management processes that optimise the deployment of field workforce resource.
Certus’ expertise in this area has been developed across a wide variety of work types within asset intensive industry sectors. We deliver highly functional process automation platforms built using IBM Tivoli’s Maximo and Tivoli Automation solutions that are configured to drive best practice performance in the following areas:
- Service request creation and management
- Work and resource planning
- Work and Crew Scheduling
- Dispatch and work lifecycle management
- Mobile field workforce management
- Work completion and information management
- Pricing and Service Level management
End to end process management solutions ensure that all activities and costs associated with the planning and delivery of capital and operational maintenance work is managed and accounted for, with outcomes recorded against the lifecycle history of the asset and facilities.