Project planning, project management and project governance are particularly important for a successful project outcome.
In our experience, success comes through consistently applying the following principals:
- Effective formulation and planning of projects;
- Appropriate customer expectations from the outset;
- Continuous monitoring, coordination and adjustment of project activities and resources;
- Management of issues, scope changes, schedule, risks and costs;
- Regular reporting of project status (including all of the above) to project sponsors;
- Appropriate deliverables, milestones and sign-offs; and
- Appropriate governance and quality assurance.
Over many years of service delivery in this field, Certus has refined a singularly reliable model for success. The lightweight nature and flexibility of this model allows us to employ a variety of project management techniques from traditional SDLC to PRINCE2 and SCRUM for our very diverse range of clients.
Certus can provide services to:
- manage projects;
- support a client's assigned project manager; and/or
- quality assure project processes.