A project can deliver the defined scope on time, and on budget, and still deliver no benefits. Certus takes a benefits realisation approach to business analysis, working with our client’s team to define a scope that is closely aligned with business objectives, and the benefits that will achieve those objectives. It’s about delivering an outcome, not an output.
Whether it’s a traditional waterfall or an Agile project, Certus business analysts all use their experience, expertise, and domain and industry knowledge to:
- elicit business requirements at the right level of detail;
- separate the “wheat from the chaff” by helping our clients identify which requirements deliver the greatest benefit, and prioritise accordingly;
- engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels, from the factory floor to the boardroom;
- create User Centred Designs that reflect the way our clients work, and deliver optimum user experiences;
- provide high levels of facilitation and collaboration so that there is “one team”;
- ensure that solutions are pragmatic, feasible, and affordable.
The domain expertise of Certus’s business analysis team ranges from business analytics to business process management, from enterprise asset management to enterprise integration. For Certus, business analysis is about maximising certainty to minimise risk, and about benefit realisation, ensuring the outcomes our clients seek.